Instead of talking about the shit shit shittiness of 2014, I am instead going to focus on the few good things that happened last year.
- Shawn’s cancer is in remission. This is, obviously, the best news.
- For the first time (probably ever) I established and stuck to a writing schedule.
- I was able to complete a long story for the first time in a very long time. This is great for me as I like to start things and never finish them. But I did it! And that makes me great.
- Shawn & I started a podcast together about our asstacular comic book collection called “Worst. Collection. Ever.” It’s free on iTunes and on sideshownetwork.TV in the “Comics on Comics” feed.
What’s on the old agenda for 2015? I’m not sure. The one thing I’d really like to focus on in 2015 is my creative life. I need to write more. I need to develop a niche for myself and my work. The internet is so vast, there has to be a place where a woman who swears more than the entire U.S. Navy can find some sort of following.
So far, my resolutions are:
- Get my ass to the gym 3 times a week.
- Maintain my writing schedule
- Read More
- I might watch Gilmore Girls (I’ve never seen it!) and start commenting on it right here on this blog. I might do the same for Gotham.
2014 took all my fucks. Here’s hoping I won’t exhaust my supply in 2015.